Be inspired 6 motivational quotes to start your day with
Living life, going through alot and having no one to understand what you feel is nothing easy.
Walking your walk all alone which requires a lot of concentration can be tiring at times, most especially when you are less motivated.
And that’s why I have come up with some enthusing quotes all for you alone, to hype you all through the day and days, for you to stay focused and super determined.
1. Not everyone will be for you, let the ones that won’t stay go: Have in mind that it is not everyone you love that will love you back, most especially in terms of support. Not everyone wants you to progress, it is not everyone that want you to succeed, it’s not everyone that cherish your happiness. Don’t be saddened about that, it has been like that since ages.
Out of the 100% of people associated with each man, they are purely divided into four; (25% each) the first part consist of people who love you in-depthly, second part consist of people who hate you in-depthly, third part holds people who love you, but will hardly show it to you, and these set of people takes every given opportunity to support you behind your presence.
2. Don’t limit yourself: Know you are a gem, and the only one of your type, you are a super being! Don’t be limited by what limits others. You are you, you are not others, they shouldn’t be a limitation on your dreams, no matter your background, colour, ethnic or religion. Dream for as far wide as you can and bring it to reality.
3. You can’t win without failing: Note that you are not a failure when you fail, you are a failure when you fail and fail to continue. Life is full of up and downs, it’s okay if you fail, by that way you’re growing, you are learning, you are experiencing and that’s going to make you stronger as you proceed.
4. Expect NO’s but don’t give up to NO : When you are on a path to build a house no one has ever, you should expect a lot of no’s because it’s strange to people, they are little minded, they never see possiblity in your imagination, that is why you are the one with the dream and not them. JK Rowling who got rejected 12 times by publishers could have literally give up, but because she knew what she stood for, she wasn’t discouraged but rather stood stronger till she was able to get the World a big hit ‘Harry Potter’
Don’t just give ears to the naysayers stand your ground and make it a big deal deal that you won’t rest until you get it.
5. Don’t be afraid to take a step: When you have an idea on how to succeed in achieving your dreams, don’t you ever let fear take control of you (fear is nothing but a strong emotion created by you, in you; it has no impact in the outer you) What you need to get to your destination is at the other side of fear, take courage and Cross the bridge (overcome your fears)
The ideas you have is not a mistake, don’t be abashed or afraid of taking that big step the voice in you is commanding you to. Unless you archive your fears, you can’t achieve your goals. Get up and do that one thing you have been afraid to.
6. “After the darkest night comes the brightest day” when everything seem more tough stay calm, that is the darkest hour, that’s the gamble you are going to overcome, that is also the challenge that will redifine you life as far as you overcome it. Know that the storm have come to go, it won’t stick with you, it won’t die with you.
Don’t give up by the challenges you come across, God didn’t bring you this far to leave you in the middle of the road, HE wouldn’t task you with it if it is beyond your capacity, you are not the first in your present situation those whose situation were worse are now counted amongst dignitaries all around the World, stay calm and focused after a challenge is a breakthrough, you are already at the door step, do not give up.