The Utrecht University PhD Scholarships program is now accepting applications from suitable applicants. It is a fully paid fellowship for all Utrecht University students.
About Utrecht University
Utrecht University, one of Europe’s leading research universities, was founded in 1636 and is located in the heart of the Netherlands.
We are world-renowned for our innovative, high-quality approach to research and education. If you’re an international student at Utrecht University, you’ll have plenty of company.
Every year, around 1,500 international students enroll at the university to pursue degree programs and additional courses taught in English.
Benefits of Utrecht University PhD Scholarships
Utrecht University will offer the selected candidates a four-year full-time post with a gross salary ranging from €2,541 in the first year to €3,247 in the fourth year, as well as an additional 8% holiday bonus and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus. A pension plan will also be implemented.
Utrecht University PhD Scholarship Requirements
The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
1. In your cover letter, explain why you want to pursue a PhD in this field.
2. Send us your curriculum vitae.
3. A list of all courses taken for your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, together with grades and grade explanations.
4. A copy of the Bachelor’s thesis, Master thesis, or written work, if available.
5. The names and contact information for two academic references, one of whom should be your master thesis supervisor.
6. Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a master’s degree in mathematics, applied mathematics, or a related field.
7. Language Requirement: Students must provide the following English language competency exam scores:
- a) IELTS (6.5).
Click HERE to apply
The deadline for applications is September 19, 2023.
If you have any questions about the scholarship, do well to drop a message for us by using the comment button below. Also, do well to share this piece of information with your friends and family across all social platforms.